Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Can't Miss...Design Events in 2011

On Smashing Magazine this week my favorite post was previewing all the design conferences that are coming up in the next six months -- and they're all over the world. What pulled me into this blog was the vast number of international locations for these conferences. I have always been one that has wanted to see the world throughout my career and after reading these previews I can see how my interest in design and my love for travel could be integrated in the very near future.


Which would I choose?






Because nearly all of the conferences center on technology and web design, I would base my decision on location -- and it would definitely be WebDU in Sydney or UX London in the UK. 


Another thing you all should check out is their post on typography tips for illustrator!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the type post. It's something I'm going to bookmark to refer to when designing the 20/10 logos. It's very useful for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many great design conferences around the world. Wish I had the chance to attend some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Michelle. Every time I see an ad for a conference, I feel like I'm missing out! Fingers crossed that we'll all be able to attend some conferences in the near future!

    ReplyDelete