Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Response...blog designs, my redesign

As I write this entry I wish I'd have taken a screen shot of my blog before I changed it -- but hind sight is 20/20 and it's probably better to just forget about what my blog looked like before this redesign.

After class I thought about what I wanted to do in redesigning my blog -- because I've been meaning to do so and have just not had any motivation to do so. That said, I took into account the comments I was given about my background and blog title color choices and opted for a more subtle, but still bright, turquoise. 

In addition, when we discussed my name plate for the blog it was mentioned that I needed a blog description or a dek below my title. And as I explained in class -- I am not a huge fan of deks, because I feel the space can be better used. So to compromise my misuse of space and my dislike of deks, I created a new name plate in Photoshop that I believe reflects well on my title and takes care of my spacing issues!

Let me know what you think of the changes!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog make over and applaud your efforts to redesign (I have to get to that someday). The photo is fun and I like the font that you chose. The few lowercase letters make your banner playful but still pretty. I also like the color that you chose; it's very fun.

    ReplyDelete