Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Critique...Spring Break Typography

As I've mentioned before and I'll mention again, I want to live in New York City more than any other place on earth...so it's no surprise that I chose to spell out "New York City" for our spring break typography assignment.
The way I see it...the photos may have been taken in Chicago and spell New York, but it reflects me because I will find a way to make a life for myself in New York despite being a Chicago girl at heart.


Here are the originals from the typography assignment:










2 comments:

  1. I like the treatment you gave the letters and illustration for your typography assignment. Even though there is a variety of fonts and color, it really brings it together under one style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos you took each day are great! You took a clever spin on the assignment. I love your typography too! Your explanation for it is really neat. This will be a great thing to put in your house in NY.

    ReplyDelete