Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You Can't Miss...Inspiring Photos

I have recently become rather obsessed with Stumble Upon, so if you haven't been to this website -- do it now!

That said, one photography blog I came across had some great inspirational illustrations. I think in all that we've learned there is a lot to say in combining our abilities. Many of us have experience using a professional camera; and that, matched with our extensive use of typography for the last two semesters, would definitely reflect in our ability to create something like the samples I've provided below!

Plus, sometimes we just need a little pick-me-up!





1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with Stumble Upon as well!! It's so easy to spend a lot of time on it. There is so much great stuff I've come across. I love these illustrations; very neat. I think you would be really good at this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete